ALTERIA AUTOMATION follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include:
- internet protocol (IP) addresses
- browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- date and time stamp, referring/exit pages
- possibly the number of clicks
Note that ALTERIA AUTOMATION has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third party policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- WHITE PAPER LaserPest: Non-Chemical Substitution of Pesticides
- Automatic Classification of Sounds Using Feature Extraction and A.I.
- Proyecto NEOTEC: Equipo De Instrumentación Portátil De Mantenimiento Predictivo Para Pymes Industriales, Con Procesamiento Mediante Inteligencia Artificial
- Substation Transformer Predictive Maintenace: Partial Discharge Detection
- ALTERIA FINALIST ON FUNDACIÓN REPSOL INNOVATION AWARDS AND STARTS COOPERATION IN OIL & GAS SECTOR WITH REPSOL